Summer Camp


Photo Gallery

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

i20 Student Visas

ROA provides i20 documents for students to obtain an F-1 student visa. In order to receive an i-20, students must provide the following documents:

Copy of passport

Enrollment form

Translated school transcripts

Proof of financial ability

Address in home country

Address in the US

Copyright ©2008-2023 Company Name | Sitemap | Web Design